This one is fun, todays question is my top ten favorite foods! I can be a little picky when it comes to food, because I’m a weirdo who doesn’t like garlic. I also wont eat meat unless it’s been prepared very specific ways, so I hardly eat meat. Except of course….
- Bacon. I love bacon, I eat a mainly pescatarian diet, and bacon. It’s good on everything. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and deserts! There’s no stopping it.
- Chocolate. Not chocolate flavored things, actual chocolate, I love it on everything, even bacon. I like it in ice cream, I just don’t like chocolate ice cream. Yea, I’m a little weird, it’s ok.
- Apples. Straight off the tree, flavoring, pies, cider, hard cider. In my eyes apples do no wrong. I love them, but granny smith and SweeTango are my favorites!
- Pizza. I like to experiment, my latest was an “Italian” pizza with pickles, so good. The waiter was a little confused, but then was threatening to steal a piece when he saw it!
- Tacos. I like to make them myself, I use ground turkey in mine, but have been known to eat ground beef tacos, I guess the taste of the delicious taco overcomes my dislike of the meat. I like to rebel and put my cheese under the meat and beans so it gets all melty. I also always top it with hot sauce!
- Asian noodles. Pretty much all Asian noodles are good in my book, as long as they aren’t too garlicy. From pho, to ramen, lo mein, and pad thai. I used to just get it from local Chinese food places, but started delving into non “Americanized” places. I also learned how to cook a few recipes. My lo mein is pretty epic.
- Chex Mix. I’m a big fan of trail mixes, but I have a special spot in my heart for Chex Mix. I love all the salty crunchiness. Especially the rye chips.
- Fruit juices and smoothies. I love how refreshing a fruity smoothie is, not to mention it makes me feel a little better about my life choices. It’s not the epitome of healthy, but it’s better for me than waffles.
- Waffles. Not the healthiest, but so tasty. I love them traditionally, or with strawberries.
- Potatoes. How could I forget potatoes, they are great as everything. Hash browns, french fries, mashed, oven-roasted, in soup, or chowder. So tasty, I could eat one raw; actually no probably not. But cook those babies up, and I’m a happy lass.
Hope this didn’t make you too hungry! If it did, check out my cookie recipe; Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is day 7 of my 31 day challenge, stay tuned in daily for more!!